crest vest

Wednesday, November 9, 2016




Hey there!

As you saw on the blog last week, I am currently doing a two part series of What I Wear to Class, and this is the second part, featuring this University Tees vest. As I said before, I am constantly wearing comfortable and cute clothing to class. I absolutely love vests during the fall/winter because they automatically pull together an entire outfit, and are perfect for those breezy mornings! I also love this vest because if I wanted to dress it up I could pair this exact look with jeans and riding boots and it would super quickly become a look I could wear to the fair or out for dinner. I also love this vest because it could be done in a bulk order with just your sorority's letters and your school or chapter name, or you could even just do your organizations crest or name (like seen above)! I also love that University Tees uses the comfiest basics to print on their products. Definitely check out their page to do a custom bulk order or just to shop their pre-made individual products :)
*Thank you University Tees for sponsoring this post!

Thanks for reading!

Until next time..



1 comment on "crest vest "

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature