Cyber Monday + Daniel Wellington

Monday, November 28, 2016





watch | choker | skinnies | booties 

Hey there!

And just like that.. Black Friday is over! This year I opted out of the sales and decided to just lay low. The best part about this weekend is the option to shop Cyber Monday sales! Instead of going into the stores and getting trampled and waiting in lines all. night. long. I thought I would try and shop Cyber Monday sales this year. I wanted to let y'all know that my favorite watch brand, Daniel Wellington, is offering a promotional deal where if you buy any watch, you get a watch band absolutely free! Hurry though, this sale ends today! This would be a great time to get your hands on one of the new Classic Black watches and a second band to go with it!
 P.S. To save an additional 15% your entire purchase use my code 'haileydailyxo' :)
*Thank you to Daniel Wellington for sponsoring this post

Thanks for reading!

Until next time..

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature