babydoll top + booties

Friday, December 2, 2016












 PD top  | PD bootie | jeans | necklace

Hey there! 

Can you believe we are on to Christmas already!? I can't believe it. I know that in both Augusta and Auburn it definitely isn't feeling much like it either, and to be honest, I don't really mind it. I love being able to wear fall clothing a little longer without bundling up. Like take this top from Purple Door for example: I can wear it without a jacket or a cute bomber over it and I would be fine! I love these booties too because they are just so different! I love how they have the little detailing on side and the color is to die for! And the top and booties pair perfectly, but both would look great styled differently with so many other things as well! To shop more from Purple Door click here :) 
*Thank you to Purple Door Boutique for sponsoring this post!

Thanks for reading! 

Until next time..


Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature