holiday travels ft. sloane ranger

Wednesday, December 28, 2016









weekender bag | slip dress | similar sweater | booties | necklace

Hey there!

I hope that if you have been traveling or are now heading home, that you have had safe travels! If you follow me on Instagram (if you don't, you need to fix that asap: @haileydailyxo), you know that I have been traveling quite a bit over the past weeks. My mom are finally on the road trip that we have been talking about for years! We started in Denver, Colorado and then drove to Park City, Utah. I love traveling and I especially enjoy it when I know that all of my personal belongings are secure and easy to travel with! This weekender bag from Sloane Ranger makes for the perfect carry-on, as it meets the requirements of size and fits seriously so much stuff in it! I also love that it comes with a strap, so that way if I want to wear it on my shoulder or as a cross-body, I can do so very easily! I also love how sturdy, yet light-weight it is! It is truly the happy medium of bags!
*Thank you to Sloane Ranger for sponsoring this post! 

Thanks for reading!

Until next time..


Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature