all for color

Tuesday, December 13, 2016






Hello again! 

I don't know about y'all, but I am SO happy that is officially Christmas break! This semester has been so great and I am have loved Auburn so much, but I am definitely in need of a mental break. Something that I found myself leaning towards more and more this semester is comfortable leisure wear! Seeing it on campus and around town defiantly has inspired me to dress more comfortably. I love this top from All for Color because it is so cute with leggings and sneakers, but it can be dressed up with jeans and booties! I love versatile tops like this one and other ones from their line. You can shop more from All for Color here :) 
*Thank you to All for Color for sponsoring this post! 

Thanks for reading!

Until next time...



Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature