pick flowers, not fights

Friday, December 23, 2016




tee |  camo shirt | skirt | booties

Hey there! 

Can you believe it!? Tomorrow is Christmas Eve and I couldn't be more excited. I am so happy that I am getting to spend Christmas surrounded by snow! Here is to wishing you all a very Merry Christmas :)

Now on to the fun stuff: the clothes! I love a good graphic tee. The only thing better than a graphic tee is a super soft graphic tee. The only thing better than a super soft graphic tee, is a graphic tee that is both super soft AND less than $40! I love this tee because it meets all of those requirements, and it has the cutest little saying on it. I have been loving button-up chambray and came shirts layered over graphic tees because it just adds an extra element of fun (also you look put together and edgy without even trying!) 

You can shop more from Maude Boutique here :)
*Thank you to Maude Boutique for sponsoring this post! 

Thanks for reading!

Until next time...


Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature