wrapped by sav

Monday, December 19, 2016








bracelet | choker | sneakers | tee | bralette | jeans

Hello again! 

A new week has begun and I finally feeling like I am recovering from the horror that is finals week! I wanted to take a break from blogging because my brain just felt a little fried (LOL), but this week and next week I will have lots of great content coming your way! 

So, without further ado, lets jump right in! This necklace and bracelet duo that I picked out from Wrapped by Sav has to be one of the prettiest I've seen, not to mention it is completely on trend! I have noticed such a big uprising of gunmetal pieces this fall and winter, and coming from a  gal who normally only sticks to gold, I am LOVING it! I love that gunmetal is having a moment because I feel like for a while it was noted as a least favorite metal, but something about it is so dark and mysterious, than what better time to use it than during the winter!  I love this necklace because the magnetic clasp makes it 10x easier to latch on in the morning (when I am half delusional and not really feeling the whole 'kind find the clasp' thing!) Also, my bracelet is a darker version of the one I was wearing non-stop this summer! The dark grey on grey makes my heart pitter-patter and is just the prettiest combination for this season! 

You can shop more from Wrapped by Sav here :)
*Thank you to Wrapped by Sav for sponsoring this post! 

Thanks for reading! 

Until next time...





Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature