plaidfully perfect

Thursday, December 22, 2016








Hello again! 

This week I am off on quite the adventure! My mom and I are in Denver, Colorado today! We re making a road trip of it and will be heading to some other fun destinations on the west coast! In my bags I have plenty of fun things fracked, but one of my favorite items is this plaid shirt from Maude Boutique. The frayed bottom and muted colors are just os pretty for winter. I love plaid, especially in the winter, because it is just so easy to throw on and is a change up from my everyday sweater and boots combo! You can shop more from Maude's new arrivals here :) 
*Thank you to Maude Boutique for sponsoring this post! 

Thanks for reading! 

Until next time..


Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature