Throw

Thursday, December 8, 2016







Hey y'all! 

Today I am so excited to be sharing a little something different on the blog! THROW is an amazing company that is giving back in a very big way. For every 10 pillows sold, Throw gives a bed to a child that hasn't ever had a bed of their own! Since the program has started they have gifted over 400 beds to children in need. I absolutely love feeling good about my purchases, and knowing that a child can be helped from my purchase is the best feeling! Not to mention they have the cutest designs, like this one (hello... too accurate haha) or this one (because you know that'll be me every day this Christmas break), and one of these pretty pillows would make the perfect gift for the gal who has it all! 
*Thank you to THROW for sponsoring this post!

Thanks for reading..

Until next time!


Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature