{ babydoll top to die for }

Tuesday, June 30, 2015








top: The Swank Company // jeans // sandals // 

Lately I have been SO into anything and everything loose and oversized. This babydoll tank is all plus it's a peplum AND striped. Literally does not get better than that. I had been eyeing this top since it came in at work in an all cream white version but didn't fall in love until I saw this one. It's easy to throw on but makes a statement. We also got it multiple different colors that are perfect for summer (olive, black, brown). I decided to pair it with my new favorite sandals from Vince Camuto. The best part is they are on sale. 

I hope you enjoyed this weeks post!
Thanks for reading!

Until next time..

Hailey Daily



1 comment on "{ babydoll top to die for }"
  1. It’s a good sharing! There are many different styles tempting babydoll on sale in the store online www.hot166.com

    ReplyDelete

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature