{ minty green jaw-string top }

Tuesday, June 30, 2015









top // shoes // earrings

 Do you ever just feel like not writing? I guess as a blogger I should always have something to say. But lets be real here. This top is perfect and I love the color but honestly, I feel like that is about it. So, now to the fun stuff. I LOVE The Pant Store. My dad lives in Tuscaloosa and that is where the store is located, and when we went in when I was visiting with him I became obsessed. It's almost like a boutique on crack. Rows and rows of cute clothes. And usually, odds are if you find the exact top you want but you want it in a different color, they have it. Like for example, this top came in at least two other colors. They are  working on their website now, so stay tuned to what fun things they will have up soon!

Once again, thanks for reading!

Until next time..

Hailey Daily



Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature