{ tunics for days }

Thursday, June 18, 2015








Shoes // Tunic: The Swank Company

Hello and welcome back!

How about a tunic that doubles as a dress and a beach cover up?? Done and done.. right? Right. One of the many perks (and downfalls..only for my wallet though) of working at a boutique is getting to lust over the pretty new pieces that come through the door. Almost every single time I end up purchasing these pretty pieces, but what is a shopaholic to do? (haha only kidding.. kind of). Buy.All.The.Things.
One of the pretty pieces I'm talking about is pictured above. As soon as this tunic came through the door I knew I had to have it. It's bright blue color and perfect-for-an-island print is to die for. Now if only I was in the Bahamas wearing this tunic. 

If you would like to purchase this tunic contact The Swank Company at swankaug@gmail.com or call (706)-432-9282 to order!

Thanks for reading!

Until next time..

Hailey Daily




Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature