{ romping around }

Thursday, June 18, 2015












romper // heels // cuff

Ah, it is officially summer and it is definitely in the air..and in when I say its in the air I mean it's suffocating everyone in Augusta and causing people to stay inside. Summer has NEVER hit this hard. I don't know about ya'll but in Georgia it is already about to break 100 degrees every other day. Trying to stay cool and cute is a pretty tough task.... especially if you are required to dress up for an event that will be outside. I feel as if the romper has made an even bigger comeback this summer. New styles of rompers are hitting the floors in retail stores and I definitely am digging this not-so-new trend. Before now I always thought I couldn't pull them off, but after ordering this one of Tobi, I have been romper obsessed. 

So now that we have talked about how great rompers are, lets talk about how great Tobi is. I found Tobi after my absolute favorite youtuber Sarah of Sarahbelle93x talked about them ages ago. The site is awesome because 1. When you register you get your first purchase 50% OFF.
2. All new arrivals are 30% for the first week they are on the site. 
3. The clothes are ADORABLE. 
Aren't those three reasons more than enough to check the site out? I love the site and I hope that you love it as much as I do!

Thanks so much for reading!

Until next time..

Hailey Daily





Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature